Liwishi (hereinafter referred to as “our company”)) operates an apparel business that plans, manufactures, and sells women's clothing.In order to provide our customers with the best products, environments, and services, we must use our customers' personal information, and our most important responsibility is to protect the personal information of our customers. I am aware of this.Therefore, we will pay close attention to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the personal information protection policy set out below.
1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Our company will use your personal information for the following purposes.
○Our companyTo provide our services
○Our companyTo provide information regarding our services and respond to inquiries, etc. For
○To provide information on our company's products, services, etc.
○Our shop regarding our services. Terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.")) To respond to acts that violate
○Our companyTo notify changes to the terms of service, etc.
○Our companyImprove services and develop new services etc.
○ Our company To create statistical data that has been processed into a format that cannot identify individuals in connection with our services
○For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
- 3. Change of purpose of use of personal information
- Our company may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably considered to be relevant, and in the event of a change, we will notify customers or publicly announce it.
- 4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Our company will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the customer's consent, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.However, this does not apply in the following cases
○When based on laws and regulations
○When it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and obtaining the customer's consent.
○When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
○When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and the customer's consent is not required. When obtaining personal information is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs
- 5. Proper acquisition of personal information
- Our company will acquire personal information appropriately and will not acquire it through false or other illegal means.
- 6. Safety management of personal information
- Our company will provide our employees with the necessary information to ensure the safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. and provide appropriate supervision.In addition, When our company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safe management of personal information at the outsourcing company.
- 7. Third party provision
Our company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.However, the following cases do not fall under the provision of information to a third party as specified above:
○When we provide personal information in conjunction with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
○When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
○When shared use pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
- 8. Disclosure of personal information
- When our company is requested by a customer to disclose personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is from the customer himself or herself and then respond to the customer. We will disclose the information without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect).)However, this does not apply if our company is not obligated to disclose pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- 9. Correction of personal information, etc.
- Our company will correct, add or delete the contents (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law if the personal information received from the customer is untrue.), after confirming that the request is from the customer, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, we will We will make corrections to the content of the information and notify customers to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify customers to that effect).)However, this does not apply if Our company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- 10. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
- Our company receives a request from a customer because the customer's personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or because it was obtained by deception or other illegal means. Accordingly, the use of such information may be suspended or deleted (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.), and if it turns out that there is a reason for the request, we will stop using the personal information without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. We will notify the customer accordingly.However, this does not apply if Our company is not obligated to suspend use, etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- 12. Contact us
- For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us Our company under "Description based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law". Please contact us or use the inquiry form on the shop page.
- 13. Continuous improvement
- We will continually review our personal information protection management system and strive to improve and improve it.