Liwisi (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is engaged in the apparel business that plans, manufactures and sells women's clothing. In order to provide our customers with the best products, environments, and services, we believe that the use of customer personal information is essential, and the protection of customer personal information is our most important responsibility. I recognize. Therefore, we will pay close attention to protecting the personal information of our customers in accordance with the personal information protection policy stipulated below.1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
- Our company will use your personal information for the following purposes:
○ Our company For provision of services
○ Our company To provide information on services and respond to inquiries, etc.
○ Our company For information on products, services, etc.
○ Our company To respond to acts that violate the terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") of this shop regarding services
○Our company To notify you of changes to the terms of service, etc.
○ Our company To improve services, develop new services, etc.
- ○Our company To create statistical data processed into a format in which individuals cannot be identified in relation to the Service
○ For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
- 3. Change of purpose of use of personal information
- Our company may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably recognized to be relevant, and in the event of any change, we will notify the customer or make an announcement.
- 4. Restrictions on use of personal information
- Our company does not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the customer, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
○ When required by law
○ When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
○ When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
○ When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer's consent will interfere with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- 5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
- Our company properly acquires personal information and does not acquire it by deception or other wrongful means.
- 6. Security management of personal information
- Our company will ensure safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. Our company We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees. again, Our company When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the entrusted party.
- 7. Provision to Third Parties
- Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
○ When we provide personal information in conjunction with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
○ When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
○ In case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
- 8. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Our company When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, Our company This does not apply if we are not obligated to disclose.
- 9. Correction of personal information
- Our company If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion of the content (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act due to the reason that the personal information is not true, the customer After confirming that the request is from the person in question, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, correct the content of personal information, etc. We will notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect). However, due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, Our company This does not apply if we do not have an obligation to make corrections, etc.
- 10. Suspension of use of personal information
- Our company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the customer's personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance, or that the customer's personal information has been obtained by deception or other wrongful means. In the event that suspension or erasure of use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested based on the regulations, if it is found that there is a reason for the request, the request from the customer himself/herself After confirming that it is, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, Our company This does not apply if the Company is not obligated to suspend use, etc.
- 12. Contact
- For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, Our company Please contact the contact information in "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" in , or contact us using the inquiry form on the shop page.
- 13. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- We will continuously review, improve and improve our personal information protection management system.